- BEST DIRECTOR, Almost Famous Film Festival, 2011
- ARIZONA FILMMAKER OF THE YEAR, Phoenix Film Festival 2008
- BEST LOCAL FILMMAKER, BEST OF PHOENIX MAGAZINE 2008
- CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT IN SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL
- BEST DIRECTOR, BEST EDITOR, BEST FILM for REASON, IFP/PHX 2006
- MOST PROMISING FILMMAKER, International Horror and Sci-Fi Film Festival, 2005
- BEST FILM for POUR AMOUR POURQUOI, Almost Famous Film Festival, 2006
- BEST FILM for FIRST DATE, Almost Famous Film Festival, 2005
- BEST VISUAL EFFECTS for Ken Oak Band's Music Video, A3F Music Video challenge, 2008
I'm interested in neuroscience, parapsychology and the science of consciousness! Besides films and stories, I'm intrigued by Quantum Physics. We live in a world of energy, some visible and some invisible to our senses. The fields that are out of the scope of our sensory range still affect us just like ultraviolet and infrared light.
I'm interested in self discovery and how the self relates to others, the connection to humanity, the evolution through history, the reasons of behavior, where do emotions come from and entanglement.
Pursuing a career in filmmaking has been a great journey not only because I love it but because film is the one art where all other art forms meet like streams flowing down to the ocean! Acting, writing, music, drama, business, commerce, photography, editing, visual effects, color theory, production design, architecture, carpentry, voice work, stunts, make-up and most importantly human interaction to create something bigger than the sum of all of us!